Support & Protection of Vulnerable Groups
This course covers the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007 how to recognise abuse. Awareness of abuse, abusive practices and protection of vulnerable groups in the care environment.
- Consider what the law says about protecting vulnerable groups, and what measures there are currently regarding the Acts that protect them
- Raise awareness of the types of abuse
- Encourage good observation skills to spot potential signs of abuse
- Raise awareness of where abuse happens and who are potential abusers
- Consider ways in which the risk of abuse could be minimised
Course Duration: 3 hours
Attendees will be expected to stay for the full three hour course to receive a certificate of attendance.
Book Online Now...