Slips, Trips and Falls in Care
This course will raise awareness of Slips, Trips and Falls in both Care Home and Care at Home and how to risk assess. The course will cover how to highlight potentional risks and reduce the risk of injury.
- Employer and employee duties
- Types and causes of hazards
- Identifying slip, trip and fall hazards
- Assessing Risks
- How to undertake a risk assessment
- Measures to prevents falls
Course Duration: 3 hours
Attendees will be expected to stay for the full three hour course to receive a certificate of attendance.
Book Online Now...