This course is suitable of all care and support workers and raises awareness of what sexuality is and understanding the rights of services users and adults with learning difficulties.
- Raise awareness of what sexuality is
- Understand the rights of adults with learning disabilities
- Consider what responsibilities you have
- Raise awareness of the laws governing us regarding sex
- Consider what consent actually is
- Understand the different relationships
- Consider intimate care and education
- Understand what is acceptable behaviour
- Raise awareness to lifestyle choices
- Consider sexually explicit materials and privacy
- Raise awareness of sexual deviance
Course Duration: 3 hours
Cost: For costs call 01387 249111
Attendees will be expected to stay for the full three hour course to receive a certificate of attendance.