Roles and Responsibilities
This course gives and understanding of Roles and Responsibilities of care and support workers including care standards and confidentiality.
- Understand what defensible documentation is
- Understand the importance of safe and professional work policies and procedures
- Give an understanding as to the care standards as a working document
- Discuss confidentiality
- Look at the employers rights
- Look at the employee’s responsibilities and conduct
- Effective record keeping
- Accident, incident and complaint writing
Course Duration: 3 hours
Cost: For costs call 01387 249111
Attendees will be expected to stay for the full three hour course to receive a certificate of attendance.