This Risk Assessment course will give managers, supervisors and safety representatives the skills to assess hazards and risks within their workplace and to give them the knowledge to produce and carry out risk assessments.
- Give you an understanding of what risk assessment is.
- Reasons why its compulsory
- Look at the 5 steps to risk assess
- Give an understanding to Risk Ratings
- Look at best practice risk assessments
- Where possible go over your own risk assessment paperwork
- Look at some conditions that may warrant risk assessment.
Course Duration: 3 hours
Course Cost: For costs call 01387 249111
Attendees will be expected to stay for the full three hour course to receive a certificate of attendance.
For next available dates and locations, see...