Record Keeping and Report Writing
This course is aimed at care and support workers and aims to give an understanding of the importance of keeping accurate records and how to record objectively.
- Understand the importance of keeping records.
- Give an understanding of confidentiality
- Discuss boundaries.
- Look at current legislation
- Understand the importance of the data protection act.
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Effective record keeping and reasons for recording objectively.
- Care plans
- Accident, incident and complaint writing
Course Duration: 3 hours
Cost: For costs call 01387 249111
Attendees will be expected to stay for the full three hour course to receive a certificate of attendance.