Personal Foot Care
This course will enable attendees to provide basic foot care to service users through knowledge and skills. The course will cover theory and practical skills.
Note: Attendees must grow their nails and remove polish before attending. Failure to do so may result in assessments not taking place.
- Understand what is meant by personal foot care
- When you would and wouldn’t provide personal foot care
- Be able to perform a simple foot assessment
- List signs that require an emergency referral
- Demonstrate how to clip/file toe nails safely
- Identify common foot problems
- Describe a good fitting shoe
Course Duration: 3 hours
Attendees are expected to stay for the full course and take part in practical activities to achieve the certificate.
Book Online Now...