Person Centred Care Planning
This training will look at the physical, emotional and health and wellbeing and of the individual. Our training will provide attendees with an understanding of how they can work alongside other health professionals, as well as teaching them how to make initial assessments that meet the needs of each individual to provide a person centred care plan.
- What is person centred care?
- Meeting the requirements of the SSSC, National Care Standards and the Care Inspectorate.
- How to create a care plan.
- How do individual care plans differ?
- What are the stages of care planning?
- Why should care plans be updated and reviewed?
- How are care plans assessed?
Course Duration: 3 hours
Attendees will be expected to stay for the full three hour course to receive a certificate of attendance.
Book Online Now...