Moving and Handling of People Refresher
This course is a refresher to the full day Moving and Handling of People course. Attendees should have attended a full day course within the last two years.
This course aims to give a refresher on the following:
- Manual handling, injuries/causes
- Legislation & Regulations
- Ergonomics and risk assessment
- Principles of safer handling
- Team handling and communication
- Poor practice
Course Duration: 3 hours
Attendees must wear appropriate footwear and clothing to take part in practical sessions. Attendees must stay for the full three hours to receive a certificate.
Book This Course Now...