Working with Challenging Behaviour
This course is designed to increase awareness of the types, causes, signs, symptoms of challenging behaviour. The course will explain current legislation and give you knowledge that can be used when dealing with the challenging behaviour of the service user.
- What is Challenging Behaviour?
- Review current legislation
- Understand the ABC
- Recognise potentially violent episodes
- Identify causes of violence and recognise warning signs
- Identify communication skills and behaviour which defuse aggressive behaviour
- Examine personality types
- Understand the importance for reflection
Course Duration: 3 hours
Attendees will be expected to stay for the full three hour course to receive a certificate of attendance.
Book Online Now