Infection Prevention and Control
This course covers viral and droplet infections, including the flu, the use of personal protective equipment and hand hygiene. This course is suitable for anyone working within the care sector.
- Understanding the importance of infection control
- Understanding the chains of infection
- Consider personal hygiene, and norovirus
- Habits we have and how those can prevent good infection control
- Standard infection control precautions
- Hand washing and the importance of a good routine
- Understanding the need for PPE and why we use it
- Understanding of handling spillages, waste, laundry, and sharps
Course Duration: 3 hours
Attendees will be expected to stay for the full three hour course to receive a certificate of attendance.
Book This Course now...