Health and Safety in Care
The Health and safety at Work Act 1974 requires employers to provide adequate information, instruction, training and supervision to enable work to be carried out safely. This course will give an understanding of Health and Safety within the workplace all employees at any level.
- Understand what Health and Safety is
- Understand the difference between an accident and incident
- Understand the consequences of slips trips and falls
- Look at the employers and employee’s responsibilities
- Understand what COSHH means
- Understand symbols
- Understand the importance of hand washing in relation to health and safety
Course Duration: 3 hours
Attendees will be expected to stay for the full three hour course to receive a certificate of attendance.
Book Now Online...