For any meeting or project to achieve a successful outcome, first-rate facilitation skills are vital. A good facilitator will ensure that all voices are heard, that key messages are understood, and that there is commitment by every person involved.
In this one-day course, you will learn to design and manage facilitation processes that you can use time and again to ensure the success of your meetings and projects. We look at the range of skills and tools needed by a great facilitator, including;
- Planning your desired outcomes in advance
- Understanding group dynamics
- Choosing the correct group process – what is best for you?
- Selecting the tools that best help the group progress
- Designing a realistic agenda
- Keeping everyone engaged – and dealing with sceptics
- Getting buy-in and shared responsibility
- Recording outcomes, actions and questions are properly recorded and actioned, and appropriately dealt with afterwards.
Course Duration: 6 hours
Attendees should be prepared to stay for the whole course to receive a certificate.
Book This Course Online now...