Exploring Intimate Relationships in Care
Although this is a difficult subject for carers, this course aims to explore sexuality in care and give an understanding of sexuality within the care setting and the challenges that this can bring to carers. The course will raise awareness of the rights of vulnerable adults and how to understand relationships.
- Raise awareness of what sexuality is
- Understand the rights of adults with learning disabilities and within care environments
- Consider what responsibilities you have as a carer
- Raise awareness of the laws governing us regarding sex
- Consider what consent actually is
- Understand the different relationships
- Consider intimate care and education
- Understand what is acceptable behaviour
- Raise awareness to lifestyle choices
- Consider sexually explicit materials and privacy
Course Duration: 3 hours
Attendees will be expected to stay for the full three hour course to receive a certificate of attendance.
Book Online Now...