Dementia and Meaningful Activities
This course will give an understanding of Dementia as well as allow the carer to support services users to meet their basic needs including socialisation and a sense of accomplishment to promote cognitive and physical stimulation using meaningful actives with service users with Dementia.
- Understanding the effects of Dementia
- Communicating with someone who has Dementia
- Knowing the signs
- Ways of helping the person to understand and to be understood
- How to increase the quality of care through meaningful activities to the service user
- How participants will increase their knowledge of benefits of meaningful activities to the service user
Course Duration: 6 hours
Book This Course Online now...